Friday, September 28, 2007

The Big 3

Starting this year the Celtics have become relevant in basketball. They now have KG and Ray Allen to compliment Paul "the Truth" Pierce. In a recent interview on WEEI.com. The three of them were sitting around talking like they've been friends for many years.

Some notable quotes:
KG speaking about the Timberwolves: "Well I've been in jail the last few years, and if any of you have been there you know what it's like."

Pierce speaking about Antoine Walker saying he had the best team in Miami: "You know I've been calling him to talk about my team. I think I've left 4 voicemails, he still hasn't returned my call."

But my favorite:
KG "We can talk about scenarios, like the opposition is going to shut me off with the double team and take away Ray's 3, and then they're gonna say let's make pierce beat us. Or They're going to take away me inside and Pierce through the lane, but make Ray beat us with the 3."

I want to end this by thanking the great state of Minnesota.Because Minnesota you should be proud, you've sent us some great players (indirectly and directly). So thank you for KG and Ortiz and thank you for Randy Moss (oh yeah Oakland, Randy Moss has been such a problem for us, thanks for the advice).

No comments: